Call 210-745-2288 and schedule a Water Specialist.
Equipment Sales, Testing, and Installation Services for All Boerne and San Antonio Water Conditioning Needs
- Upfront pricing. You will know the cost and scope of work before we start.
- Guaranteed done right. 1-year parts and labor. No extra charge.**
- The Right Solution. We build multiple estimate options based on your needs and budget – whether an immediate fix or a longer-term solution. We'll make it easy to decide what’s right for you.
Boerne & San Antonio Water Conditioning Specialists
Dedicated to Being the Best Boerne & San Antonio
Water Conditioning Company in the Texas Hill Country Area
Water Softener Repair & Installation Services near you by Licensed Plumbers. Call Denny Plumbing TODAY!
What are signs of hard water?
It’s easy to spot hard water. (pun intended) San Antonio area residents will relate to these hard water signs.
- White mineral spots on glasses or dishes
- Chalky buildup on shower heads and faucets
- Difficulty getting soap to lather
- Stiffness to clothes after washing them
- Dry skin and hair
- Low or decreasing water pressure in your home
Should I install a water softener?
Water softeners provide many benefits for San Antonio homes and residents. When a water softener removes the hard minerals from your water, they will no longer be able to build up in your plumbing. As a result, you will experience:
- Longer life for your faucets
- Longer life for your water heater
- Longer life for hot water appliances like dishwasher and coffee maker
- Crystal clear clean dishes
- Softer clothes after washing
- Less dry skin
- And longer life to your entire plumbing system
How does a water softener work?
A water softener removes the calcium and magnesium from the hard water. These minerals bind with sodium or potassium in the water softener and are then flushed from the home. By removing these fixture-damaging minerals from your San Antonio water, your water softener will protect your home from the harmful effects of hard water. For a more in-depth look at how water softeners work, visit our informational website.
How long does it take to get soft water after installing a water softener?
As soon as you install a water softener, your San Antonio home will begin to be protected from hard water. However, it can take several days or even a couple of weeks for you to feel the full effects of soft water throughout your entire home.
If you would like a free estimate on a water softener system for your home in San Antonio, Boerne, or the surround Texas Hill Country give us a call at 210-745-2288.
Meet Our Plumbers
What Our Customers Are Saying
"You cannot go wrong with Denny Plumbing, starting with integrity. Years ago we had a hot water heater failed within two years. Denny made good on replacing the hot water heater. Exceptional workmanship, responsive and is there when he says he will be there”
San Antonio, TX – 06/09/20
"These guy are it!!!! Truly a great group with their responsiveness, professionalism and knowledge. Highly recommend!"
Boerne, TX – 06/10/20
"From the first call until the job was done, Denny plumbing was a pleasure to work with. They solved our plumbing issues quickly and they were reasonably priced."
San Antonio, TX – 06/08/20
Denny Plumbing services most all major brands of plumbing and water conditioning from the names you know and trust. Speak to one of our friendly Denny Plumbing representatives for more information about available products. The Denny Plumbing family cares about your family, your home, and your safety.